Joe has been teaching Guitar professionally for 38 years. He teaches all ages, all styles, and all levels. He plays in a band all over the United States, Canada and Mexico professionally as a full time musician. Joe can also teach Bass & Drums if needed. (And Beginning Piano on a as need basis)
Joe also owns his own recording studio and can teach students how to write songs and get them recorded.
Joe will learn about the student, getting to know what they like about music and why they wanted to learn the instrument of choice. With that information, Joe will then spend time teaching all the techniques involved into accomplishing their musical dreams and goals.
Joe has a lot of Love for people and music, and welcomes special needs students with open arms.
Each lesson always contains some of the following:
- Learning how to play songs that the student chooses.
- Learning finger exercises to develop dexterity, coordination, and finger and hand strength.
- Learning Chords & Chord Theory, how to play and formulate chords.
- Learning Scales & Scale Theory, how to play and formulate scales.
- Ear training and pitch recognition. Joe will teach you how to listen, and what to listen for when trying to learn any part of any song.
- Learning how to improvise.
- Learning how to play a Guitar Solo.
Many more topics are covered…….. 🙂