- Rock Band – $250 for 8 weeks
- Monday Nights • 4:30pm to 6pm
Who doesn’t want to rock out every once in a while? These group classes are designed for students who already know how to play their instrument of choice. You may also be able to try other instruments. You will be grouped with other students with similar experience levels and learn to play as a band. READ MORE
- Beginner Summer Band – $250 for 8 weeks
- Monday, July 9 – August 27 • Brass 12pm to 1:30pm • Woodwind 1:30pm to 3pm
Upcoming 4th or 5th graders who want a head start on elementary school band. Get a feel for your chosen instrument and learn the basics before committing when school starts.
- Intermediate Summer Band – $250 for 8 weeks
- Tuesday, July 10 – August 28 • Brass 12pm to 1:30pm • Woodwind 1:30pm to 3pm
Students in their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of band who want to continue honing their skills through the summer. These group lessons are designed to keep students motivated until the school year begins. This is also a great opportunity to try a new instrument.
- Beginner Summer Strings – $200 for 8 weeks
- Thursday, July 12 – August 30 • 2pm to 3pm
Summer strings will help you take your first steps on the path to playing the violin in a relaxed group setting.
- Intermediate Summer Strings – $200 for 8 weeks
- Wednesday, July 11 – August 29 • 2pm to 3pm
Do you already play violin, viola or cello? Would you like to play with other string musicians? This is your opportunity to do just that!
- Beginner Summer Guitar – $175 for 7 weeks
- Monday, July 16 – August 27 • 11pm to 12pm
Perfect for those who want to give guitar a try in a relaxed group setting. You will be taught the basics of guitar and you’ll be playing chords in no time.
- Intermediate Summer Guitar – $175 for 7 weeks
- Tuesday, July 10 – August 28 • 11pm to 12pm
A fun opportunity for students to broaden their knowledge of music and perform with an ensemble while learning to build and perform chords.